Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kl warrior application - Rejected.

3 posters

Go down

The kl warrior application - Rejected. Empty The kl warrior application - Rejected.

Post  billstew01 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance?
Well i want to join Vengeance because i believe they will bring the best out of me in RBG’s and i have seen and herd a lot about them and what they are about and i think i would love to play with some of the people in this guild.

Previous guild and reason why you left?
I am currently in the guild G A N K which is a great PvP guild but they have only 1 major RBG team and i think they wont give me a shot so there for i’m wasting my time.

What are you looking for from Vengeance?
I’m looking for some exalant PvPer’s and some great people who i can learn from and maybe teacher some people thing’s and also so owneg in RBG’S Smile

Do you have a working mic?
I do have a working Mic. Smile

Do you have Teamspeak 3?
I indeed have TS3.

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)
Well i have recently Been doing 3v3 playing with the comp TSG is it going well working at 1700 but then wens day came and i was disappointed by the fact all that work and cap got risen by 20 Sad then i find out that u have to do RBG’S to get a better cap.

Armory Link?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Vénøm/simple

Personal Information
Well about me is simple i love to play wow i’m a nice person and fun to play with i do as i told and you will love me for who i am and love to got out say cinema, football, cricket extra..... I have one thing wrong with me and that is i’m dyslectic i’m shore that most of you no what that is ;(.

What is your first name?
My fall name is Billy Ryan Stewart. Smile

What is your age?
I am at the age at 16

Where are you from?
I am from a town in london called Horn church and the bora of havering

Other Information that might help your case?
I’m i nice guy and i will do what ever it take for you to give me a shot:)

p.s Thnx

billstew01

Back to top Go down

The kl warrior application - Rejected. Empty Re: The kl warrior application - Rejected.

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Hello!
Your application is currently under consideration and will be answered as fast as possible.
Thank you for applying.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vengeance.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

The kl warrior application - Rejected. Empty Re: The kl warrior application - Rejected.

Post  billstew01 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Np problem m8

billstew01

Back to top Go down

Post  Zizzla Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:40 am

Sorry you have been rejeced - your exp is not enough for Vengeance and we have plenty of Arms warriors thanks for applying <3

Zizzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down