Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lars - Warrior Flag Carrier Application. - Rejected.

2 posters

Go down

Lars - Warrior Flag Carrier Application. - Rejected. Empty Lars - Warrior Flag Carrier Application. - Rejected.

Post  Lars Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

Hello Vengeance. My name is Lars.

Class? - Warrior.

Race? - Dwarf. However I'm willing to change if needed.

What is your spec? - Protection.

Character name? - Larsogmax - Tarren-Mill. However if I will get accepted I will transfer over to the server.

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? - I used to be in the core group in <Is cool> on Tarren-Mill. But this has changed. And I am nowlonger a member of the core group. And I don't have a spot every week. And there's no one who's going make a B group. And I don't have time to spend on leading a rated battleground group. I am alos looking for a highly rated Guild who has potenchial to go really high with.

Previous guild and reason why you left? - <is cool> I left, also stated in the question above. Because I was nolonger a member in the core group.

What are you looking for from Vengeance? - A guild to get alot of good experience and adventures with. And ofcourse play alot of rated battlegrounds with.

Do you have a working mic? - Yes I have a fully working mic. And I'm ready to speak up when it's needed. However it has a fabric issue. That I have tried to be fixing. But havn't been working.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? - Yes I do have teamspeak 3. However I think it needs a update.

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)? - I know it's a requirement to have atleast 2.2k My highest rated BG rating is 1860. I will be able to go alot higher. Once I get into a team and playing again. It would also have been higher if I didn't had been on vercation just in the start of the season 10.

Armory Link? - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Larsogmax/advanced

Personal Information? - I'm a friendly and mature person. I have had a lifetreading desease. Cancer. Two times. And it has been a hard time. But not everything is good again. And I can play World of Warcraft alot more then I used to. Since I didn't had alot of strenght to do it. This is one of the reasons why I didn't played RBG in season 9 that much.

What is your first name? - My name is Lars.

What is your age? - I'm 17 years old.

Where are you from? - Denmark, Very small contrying near Germany, Sweden and Norway.

Other Information that might help your case - As a flag keeper it's hard to cap out on arenas. And I like to play Rated Battleground every week. And that's the way I prefer to cap out on since. I love to play and it gives me alot more motivation. If I won't be able I will try to pug it out. But I won't be staying if I have to keep the bench warm.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/11/katoe.jpg/ - Because I have the cutest dog in the world. lol!

-Cya Guys.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I like colours.)
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Lars - Warrior Flag Carrier Application. - Rejected. Empty Re: Lars - Warrior Flag Carrier Application. - Rejected.

Post  Zizzla Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Rejected - Sorry due to your lack of exp and were not in great need of tanks at the time, this app is rejceted

Zizzla

Back to top Go down