Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected.

3 posters

Go down

Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected. Empty Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected.

Post  Tyrnox Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance?
I just moved my character to outland beacuse i wanted to do pvp. On my old server (magtheridon)
my old guild was only doing pve. I saw in Trade channel you guys where recruting new players

Previous guild and reason why you left?
Beacuse it was on a PVE server, and the guild was only doing PvE

What are you looking for from Vengeance?
Im looking to improve my game, have fun. get hight rating in RBG's.
help others if i can.

Do you have a working mic?
Yes i do.

Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Yes

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)
Everyone now adays are looking for people with 2200+ if your ganna join a team. so atm i'v been sitting on
1600. even tho it's low, dosent mean i dont know how to play me class. just need to find some decent players who wanna play with me.

Armory Link?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Tyrnox/simple

Personal Information

What is your first name?
Tom

What is your age?
Im 25 year's old

Where are you from?
Norway

Other Information that might help your case?
Im mature, willing to take advice if it helps me to improve my game.
Just beacuse im not 2200+ rating, i hope you atleas will give me a tryout to see how it's goes with you guys.

Tyrnox

Back to top Go down

Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected. Empty Re: Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected.

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello!
Your application is currently under consideration and will be answered as fast as possible.
Thank you for applying.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vengeance.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected. Empty Re: Tyrnox - Warrior Application - Rejected.

Post  Zizzla Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 am

Sorry you lack the exp we are looking for and we have plenty of Arms Wars in guilds so you must get the exp no budgeing Sad

Zizzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down