Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested

3 posters

Go down

bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested Empty bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested

Post  bishyy Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Class? Mage

Race? Gnome

What is your spec? Frost

Character name? Bishyy

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? Heard good things about you since being on Outland and have a close friend in there.

Previous guild and reason why you left? Only been part of the PVE guild that my paladin used to raid with as this character used to be an alt.

What are you looking for from Vengeance? Friendly atmosphere with competetive RBG groups. Also to meet more cool people for arena comps.

Do you have a working mic? Of course.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yeah.

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+): Played with Thompzon (the friend I mentioned) at 2.2K.

Armory Link?

Personal Information:

What is your first name? Steve

What is your age? 20

Where are you from? London, UK

Other Information that might help your case? Safe guy looking to go mental on my mage and dominate some RBG with a good group of competitive players. xxxxxxx

bishyy

Back to top Go down

bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested Empty btw

Post  bishyy Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Yo I was told by your website I wasn't allowed to post links so I couldn't paste my armory, Smile

bishyy

Back to top Go down

bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested Empty Re: bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested

Post  Thompzon Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Known this guy for about 5 years or so now, played two games with him (CS and WoW) and can vouch for him.

Thompzon

Back to top Go down

bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested Empty Re: bishyy - mage :} - Response Requested

Post  Sub_ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Guessing Thompzon recently left the guild, so I am going to lock this. If you are still interested in applying please feel free to apply again.

Sorry it has taken so long to respond, the guild is going through a transition period.

Regards, Sub.

Sub_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down