Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beershock (Resto Shammy)

2 posters

Go down

Beershock (Resto Shammy) Empty Beershock (Resto Shammy)

Post  Beershock Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Class? Shaman

Race? Dwarf

What is your spec? Resto

Character name? Beershock

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? I am looking for a PVP Guild for RBG's and Arena where its fun adn active as well as good players

Previous guild and reason why you left? Was in a raiding guild before using other chars for pve so left to find a pvp guild

What are you looking for from Vengeance? PvP, Fun, nice people, rbg's, Arena, late night play

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Do you have Teamspeak 3? TS3, Vent and mumble

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+): Well i never really played to serious on him so hes at 2k+ from 2010 in 3's. Have a rogue to who i used mainly for bg's and did a lot with him. I have 6 peaces ruthless 373 ilvl and lots of exp as resto shammy in arena and world pvp. Will to show my stuff on trial and if you dont like me you can kick me Smile Been playing for 6 years

Armory Link? eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Beershock/simple

Personal Information:

What is your first name? Ian

What is your age? 26

Where are you from? Ireland

Other Information that might help your case:
I am married and mature but like to have a bit of fun also. I normally play most days unless I am not home. I play every night until late. Been playing wow for 6 years with a good knowladge of all classes having pvp'ed or raided with most of them at some stage over the 6 years. I am happy in RL and wow and would love to find a nice pvp to increase my enjoyment from the game and meet some more nice people.

P.s being from Ireland it goes to show i can fight so hopefully thats a + point!

Beershock

Back to top Go down

Beershock (Resto Shammy) Empty In game RESPONSE REQUESTED

Post  Sub_ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Unsure if you are still interested in joining, the guild has recently been moving through a transition period with a change of leadership.

If you are still interested in applying whisper myself (Sub) or an Officer in game and we can give you a trial and see how it goes.

Please bare in mind that we are still in the transition period and it was take a week or so until we get regular RBG team organised.

Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Regards, Sub.

Sub_

Back to top Go down