Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ays - Frost Mage - Rejected.

2 posters

Go down

Ays - Frost Mage - Rejected. Empty Ays - Frost Mage - Rejected.

Post  Ays Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Class?

Mage

Race?

Human

What is your spec?

Frost (2/8/31)

Character name?

Ays

Why do you want to Join Vengeance? Previous guild and reason why you left? What are you looking for from Vengeance?

I’m going to answer these 3 questions in the same paragraph. I literally grew up with this game, I was one of the kids standing in front of the local game store waiting for it to open on the 11th of February 2005. In vanilla I mainly raided MC & BWL with my priest (Tellurian - server: Skullcrusher). When TBC came out I rerolled horde and lvl’d a mage, I don’t have the slightest clue why though. Thus raiding TBC content. But by the time WotLK arrived I was fed up with all the “serious” raiding and quit for 7 months or so. Some rl mates convinced me to start playing again and to faction change & transfer to their server (Outland). But I didn’t want anything to do with raiding anymore (well, not core raiding that is), this is when I started pvp’ing. Still very casual, just having some laughs while doing so. And doing a bit of arena during season 8, nothing fancy. This continued when Cataclysm came out, just having fun doing arena with my local mates. But recently we’ve been getting more and more excited and competitive about arena.

We’ve always been in the same guild together “Kittens on Ket” just for shit and giggles. But I want to progress and grow in the arena/RBG scene, and do so with people that have the same interest and passion for it. Therefore I’d like to join Vengeance. And I’m quite confident I’ll be a good asset to your team, at least I’m definitely planning to.

Do you have a working mic?

Yes I do.

Do you have Teamspeak 3?

Yes I do.

If not: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)

I’ve only achieved 1500 rating on my mage so far but I’m sure I can easily get 2.2k minimum with the right combo and the right people.

My warrior (Oiza - Outland) had 1700 rating in last season but he’s just an alt I rarely even play.

Armory Link?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ays/simple

Personal Information

What is your first name?

Vincent

What is your age?

Where are you from?

I’m from Belgium.

Other Information that might help your case?

I’m a dedicated player that has been playing this game since day 1. I will do everything for the guild to achieve its goals or vision. I will follow tactics to the letter but won’t be afraid to take the lead if needed.

No clicker, everything is keybinded. =)

I’m aware that this guild requires a minimum of 2.2k rating, and I was really doubting if my apply would even get considered but I decided to give it go after all. I hope I’ve convinced you to just give me shot. I honestly think you won’t regret it.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
Ays

Ays

Back to top Go down

Ays - Frost Mage - Rejected. Empty Re: Ays - Frost Mage - Rejected.

Post  Zizzla Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 am

Sorry your app is rejected the fact you have played a mage this long and have not got 2.2k scares me, thanks for applying know re apply once you have the rateing Wink

Zizzla

Back to top Go down