Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunkarlisa Holy Paladin - Accepted.

2 posters

Go down

Dunkarlisa Holy Paladin - Accepted. Empty Dunkarlisa Holy Paladin - Accepted.

Post  Dunkarlisa Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Class? Paladin

Race? Human

What is your spec? Holy , got ret gear and duell spec to go ret if needed

Character name? Dunkarlisa

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? I want a steady rbg guild. Last season i just played rbg towards the end, this season i want to focus a bit more on rbgs. + This guild seems awesome and not so insanely hardcore like some other guilds ive experienced.

Previous guild and reason why you left? I wanted to move server since Suntrider was dying, all the top pvpers were leaving so i found no reason to stay, My old guild was a friends guild just some random guild for fun guild name and tabard.

What are you looking for from Vengeance? A dedicated,focused and skilled rbg group with good communication and sucess.

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yes

If not: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+) 2579 in 3s , 2211 in 2s , 1899 in 5s, (looking to find partners for a 5v5 team aswell from the guild to get 2.2k atleast) Rbg 1890 but played at really high mmr since i played with a full Hero of the horde/gladiator grp.

Armory Link? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Dunkarlisa/simple

Personal Information

What is your first name? Joakim

What is your age? 18

Where are you from? Sweden Stockholm

Other Information that might help your case? I allways do my best, im allways focused, i wont ever need to run away in the middle of a rbg session, I got a insane computer, good internet and a nice attitude.
Im currently levling a rouge to 85, (hes 80 atm) which i will be gearing for use in rbg etc,
85 chars with full pvp gear and exp
Resto druid
Frost Mage
Arms Warrior
All the alts are currently on other servers so they wont be available for use untill you give me a headsup to migrate/faction change them.
Please ask me in game if you have any further questions or want anything to know something.
Thanks for your time.
Dunkarlisa, Hand of A´dal
Joakim

Dunkarlisa

Back to top Go down

Dunkarlisa Holy Paladin - Accepted. Empty Re: Dunkarlisa Holy Paladin - Accepted.

Post  Zizzla Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Accepted /w me for info Zizzlá

Zizzla

Back to top Go down