Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected.

3 posters

Go down

iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected. Empty iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected.

Post  iBubblez Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance?
I want to join Vengeance because i want a fun environment where people can Arena, RBG and even WPvP together.

Previous guild and reason why you left?
Terra Nova (Currently in them atm) want me to go Holy. I got no problem with going Holy, just they want me permanently as Holy and take the other Ret (who is sub par). And they only RBG once 3 times a week for about an hour and no one really wants too try a Ret paladin in there Arena team :p

What are you looking for from Vengeance?
Fun environment, up for Arena's and RBG's (I'm quite active when i'm not at work, so i tend too want alot of RBG's/Arena)

Do you have a working mic?
Yup

Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Yup. TS. Vent. Mumble anything.
If not: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)

Only 1650 achievement in both 2's and 3's unfortunately (Gonna sound like abit of a douche here but meh) We didn't have any mic and i was carrying my partners as they hadn't stepped into Arena before.
Armory Link?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ibubblez/advanced
Personal Information
Finished College last year, just working part time now so got lots of spare time too WoW =]

What is your first name?
Rhys

What is your age?

Where are you from?
England, Essex (If you know Essex don't say a word xD)

Other Information that might help your case?
Been a Paladin since Vanilla (Knight title) been Ret since TBC (Yeah, Ret during TBC was...harsh) Love the spec, know pretty much everything about it. Willing too go Holy if the night needs it. Rather stay and fight for a spot as Ret. Despite having low experience in Arena's and RBG's, i believe i can bring something new too the table =]

iBubblez

Back to top Go down

iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected. Empty Re: iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected.

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Hehe i like the red text.

Your application is currently under consideration and will be answered as fast as possible.
Thank you for applying.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vengeance.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected. Empty Re: iBubblez - Retribution Paladin - Rejected.

Post  Zizzla Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 am

Your Experience is to low sorry. this apply is rejected.

Zizzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down