Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trickfuly sub rogue - Response requested.

2 posters

Go down

trickfuly sub rogue - Response requested. Empty trickfuly sub rogue - Response requested.

Post  trickfuly Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 am

Class? rogue

Race? human

What is your spec? sublety

Character name? trickfuly

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? im looking for a good solid pvp guild to rbg with arena and some world pvp

Previous guild and reason why you left? i changed server from shadowsong was in a guild named A S Y L U M good guild but server was bad sadly

What are you looking for from Vengeance? a solid active pvp guild with members i can arena with and maby some rbgs

Do you have a working mic? yes

Do you have Teamspeak 3? yes

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)

2v2 2k 3v3 2.2k

What is your first name?

kenneth

What is your age?

Where are you from?

denmark

skype in case:

kennethkruse2

Last edited by Sub_ on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot some stuff :p)

trickfuly

Back to top Go down

trickfuly sub rogue - Response requested. Empty Re: trickfuly sub rogue - Response requested.

Post  Sub_ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 pm

I am sorry to say that we have recently implemented a 16 years old age cap limit. If you know someone within the guild who can vouch for your maturity then please get in touch with me in game (Sub), otherwise I'm afraid I will have to decline your application.

Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Regards, Sub.

Sub_

Back to top Go down