Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected.

3 posters

Go down

Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected. Empty Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected.

Post  Membrane Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Class?
Rogue
Race?
Worgen
What is your spec?
Sublety
Character name?
Membrane
Why Do you want to Join Vengeance?
I'm looking for a serious PvP guild, and haven't been able to find one yet. i've been trying with G A N K and their requirements were duels - which they wouldn't even let me do. i think its bad that i need 2200 experience to join every PvP guild out there & find a team etc. i hope u'll feel like giving me a chance even though my experience (even on another character) is just above 1800. i've been playing rogue since the start of TBC and been playing wow since the release.
Previous guild and reason why you left?
i Created my own guild, called <Thirteen Inches Unbuffed> but it's really hard to get good players when u're starting a new guild, so i've decided to make an app to this one instead.
What are you looking for from Vengeance?
A stable RBG team and possibly some people for arenas - i am also expecting some laughs with you guys, and i'm expecting that every1 will show up to RBGs and stuff like that, just like i am planning to do myself.
Do you have a working mic?
Ofcourse.
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Yes.
What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+)
already said this above, and i hope its enough to atleast get something like a trial; 1800.
Armory Link?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Membrane/simple
Personal Information
uhm, i'm a 16 year old boy that likes playing wow for fun, i'm not really sure what i should put in this so i'll just leave it like this - just ask if theres anything Razz
What is your first name?
Bjørn
What is your age?
Where are you from?
Denmark
Other Information that might help your case?
i've been raiding at a very serious level on another rogue of mine (Zykaz @ Vashj) and this is how i learned to play rogue initially. Main reason that i don't have any high experience on my rogue yet, is that i've been taking PvE very serious on my warrior, Geden. right now though, there are no guilds searching for tanks so i've decided to start playing alot more on my rogue instead. i've been raidleading my own guild on my warrior (which may also prove that i talk on ts).

think thats it =)

Best Regards
Membrane

Membrane

Back to top Go down

Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected. Empty edit

Post  Membrane Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 pm

i couldn't find an edit button on this forum, so i decided to write a reply instead:

the amory may not have updated yet, but i've replaced my 20 mastery + 20 agi gems with 20 haste + 20 agi Smile

Membrane

Back to top Go down

Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected. Empty Re: Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected.

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Thank you for your apply.
It is currently taken under consideration.
You will have your answer asap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vengeance.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zizzla Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 am

Sorry your exp is to low i hope you understand.

Zizzla

Back to top Go down

Membrane - Rogue. - Rejected. Empty yo

Post  Membrane Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

r u sure u can't test me in some way, like a duel or something?Razz

if not i'll apply again soon - when my rating is above 2.2k =)

Membrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down