Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED

4 posters

Go down

Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED Empty Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED

Post  Samgold Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Class? Priest

Race? Dwarf

What is your spec? Shadow (Main) Disc (offspec)

Character name? Samgòld

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? Because its a very dedicated and fair guild, in my experience the people which i have played with also has a insane good sense of humor.

Previous guild and reason why you left? Light of Dawn, no idea why i was in it anyways ..

What are you looking for from Vengeance? Experienced people who wants to go high to reach the top and to really show what they're made of.

Do you have a working mic? Yepp

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yepp

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+) My highest was 2953 as RMP ( Keep in mind, its not my current priest(!) ) also warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=149133 that priest is moi at the AT Season 8.

Armory Link? remember to write ht-tp infront eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Samg%C3%B2ld/

Personal Information: Im a guy, cptn obvious .. have an annoying GF and i have a motorbike that i drive alot.

What is your first name? Martin

What is your age? 16

Where are you from? Norway

Other Information that might help your case?
can make up in my head what to do in almost every situation, im alot online and i love doing RBG's & Arena, so hey, sup?
- Samgòld

Samgold

Back to top Go down

Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED

Post  matthieu926 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

vashkiri: its a total yes for me, he has done at least 15rbgs with me, he better get accepted in the guild !

matthieu926

Back to top Go down

Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Samgold Shadow Priest application. - ACCEPTED

Post  Redbeanyo Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 am

up2Zizzla
Redbeanyo
Redbeanyo

Back to top Go down

Post  matthieu926 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

im just saying that even though he is not in the guild i am still taking him to the groups lol

matthieu926

Back to top Go down

Post  Sub_ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Accepted.

Sub_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down