Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapplying - Thordir MM - Hunter.

Go down

Reapplying - Thordir MM - Hunter. Empty Reapplying - Thordir MM - Hunter.

Post  Thordir Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Class? Hunter

Race? Human

What is your spec? Marksmanship mainly. BM as OS.

Character name? Thordir.

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? Mainly because I'm searching for a good RBG guild. Your recruitment post also looked serious and your requirment standards are just what's needed to sort away worse players.

Previous guild and reason why you left? Brave New World, just leveled in it. Leaving cause of no interest in staying.

What are you looking for from Vengeance? Rated battlegrounds, some serious pvp, I do enjoy wPvP way too much. Also been on a low pop realm before, Boulderfist, was too fail to be able to do some serious RBG's.

Do you have a working mic? Yes of course.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Can get it easily. Installing it right away, used skype mostly but I've had teamspeak 3 on my comp before. Just reset my comp a while ago so that's why I don't have it atm. Anyways, easily fixed.

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+) Been at 2269 with this hunter, also been on 2,2k with both my rogue and my paladin. Links below:

Armory Link?

My rogue: Check Glubznik on Boulderfist. (For some strange reason I can't use armoury link in my post, says I'm not allowed so I'll just put it like this).

My paladin: (armoury link doesn't seem to be working, will fix it if it's a requirment to check that as well. Also I'm not allowed to use links in my post as mentioned before so I'll post this one like this as well.

Personal Information: I'm a university student, studying some random courses atm but I aim to become a traindriver. I also watch a lot of anime and series but that's only when there's nothing to do in WoW.

What is your first name? Daniel

What is your age? 22

Where are you from? Sweden

Other Information that might help your case? Don't know, I know Arnoldschwar irl that just joined the guild. You can ask me if there's any more information you'd like to know about and confirm it with him if you want to.

Cheers and regards

/ Thordir

Thordir

Back to top Go down