Vengancé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP Warlock lvl85 - Accepted.

2 posters

Go down

PVP Warlock lvl85 - Accepted. Empty PVP Warlock lvl85 - Accepted.

Post  tokíg Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Class? Warlock

Race? Human

What is your spec? Affliction and if needed i got destruction aswell

Character name? Tokíg

Why Do you want to Join Vengeance? Cuz im in to pvp alot never did so mutch pve since i started play World Of Worldcraft and im pretty sure that im going to do a really good job in RBG.

Previous guild and reason why you left? I wanted to play alliance again with my friends so i just came over to Outland to play some arena and hopefully get invited to a good pvp guild.

What are you looking for from Vengeance? A good RBG group that will do alot of rated battleground and hopfully all got good comunication.

Do you have a working mic? Yes a good one

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Will get it =)

If not: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

What is your highest Arena/Rated BG Rating? (Keep in mind we want you to have atleast 2200+) 2232 in 2s , 2403 in 3s , 2251 in 5s, Rbg 767 played at really high mmr since i played with really good ppl before.

Armory Link? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Tok%C3%ADg/simple

Personal Information

What is your first name? Pontus

What is your age? 22

Where are you from? Sweden Stockholm

Other Information that might help your case? I started play wow at vanilla and ofc i quit the game like 2 or 3 times but i always start to play again. I have played warlock since 70 and alot of other classes aswell. Im looking forward to play in Vengeance and i hope u guys are in need of an good warlock

best regards Pontus

tokíg

Back to top Go down

PVP Warlock lvl85 - Accepted. Empty Re: PVP Warlock lvl85 - Accepted.

Post  Zizzla Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Accepted

Zizzla

Back to top Go down